Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future 36 released!

Hmm, I guess someone was watching too much Captain Tsubasa. :D

Hello! Fuko here! Long time no see, huh? Sorry for that delay on the new PRDMF eps, everyone, but lately I was too busy with RL stuff and some other QC's (like Futari Milky BD and Atelier BD's, and on the side note, there's really too much to QC here. Too many errors and stuff to fix...), but here you have it! The beginning of Road to Symphonia starts here! Brought to you by us and Wasurenai.

PRDMF 36 720p H264

PRDMF 36 720p H264 DDL

PRDMF 36 400p Xvid

PRDMF 36 400p Xvid DDL

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh~~ Really Reallllly Thanks~
    Waiting for more Dear My Future and Milky Holmes~
    I want no Finnish Dear before start the Rainbow Live~
    But I get the DMF 35 today~ XD
    Continue with the great Job~ you're already in my favorites~ =w=

    ReplyDelete