Sunday, April 10, 2011

For the Spring Season....


Yo everyone, it's time again for the next season of stuff. Okay, I talked with 2 of my tlers and we talked and debated and talked and debated. As you guys know, I like to do shows that get forgotten or that are not really getting done. Anyways, I've decided to pick up 2 shows for this spring season. Mind you, I'm gonna finish Rio and UV first before I jumped these. Onii is still being done just gotta wait on MMC to have some free time again. ^^ As we are doing the BDs as well. Btw, I need timers, editors, you name it. So more people is truly appreciated. The more help I get, the faster things get out. The 2 shows we wanna do this season are Shouwa Monogatari and Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream. 1 was requested by NYandere, while Moho Kareshi will TL Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream. Will take our time with these, but will try to keep up with weekly showings. Everything else will still get done. Still, having more timers, editors, tlcers and even typesetters will help alot. So if anyone is interested in joining, jump me or zdm321 on IRC. Or e-mail me at webbmaster62@gmail.com. That way, we can get these out fast.


Edit: Wasurenai wants a piece of PRAD. So now it's a joint. I can't have NOTHING! *sob*

15 comments:

  1. hope you think about Hyuoge Mono

    thanks, looking forward Shouwa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to mention that FFFpeeps want to do Pretty Rhythm as well. They don't have a TLer, though. Perhaps you'd like to do a joint with them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were able to find someone to translate episode 1 for them, but it's hard to tell if they'll want to continue the show (the translator didn't really like the show).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really second doing Hyuoge Mono.
    It may not be moe or bishies as their protagonist, but it's an excellent series, and I hope you don't ignore it..

    why do I know that it is good? you can read individual episode reviews of the show in Star Crossed Anime Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hyouge Mono is 39 episodes. Hellz no.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NYandere tries to stay away from long series lol. I'm trying to get him to start tling 1 myself. Gotta give him more boobs doujins. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you please watch the first couple episodes?
    You might even like it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHOWA MONOGATARI!!!!!!!!
    Very nice project!!!!
    We need more seinen like these one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not that I don't want to do it anon, it's just I don't have the staff for it. Barely got staff for these new ones.(Hence you'll see my name in like almost everything in the credits unless I get some help. lol) Hence is why I'm asking for help. Be easy to split up projects to people. Also, would need a tler for it. Huzzah isn't doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anime [Huzzah]_Hyouge_Mono_01_[7EE66910].mkv

    They got it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah I just saw the the release, but thanks anyway!
    |I am definitely following Shouwa Monogatari..
    btw, are you going to start with the preview episode that aired back in March or with the regular broadcast?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We might translate the preview episodes ahead of time (the preview episodes are actually episodes 3, 5, 7, and 8), but there are not any good raws for them. Since we're getting high-quality transport stream raws for the regular broadcast, we'll just release the episodes in the regular broadcasting order.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HEY! When you get around to doing Pretty Rhythm - don't cut out the live action scenes! FFFPeeps got the 1st ep out but on their website they say they've cut them out. At least you guys have a chance to not do the same thing as well as offer an Xvid AVI version. Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We didn't. The tler wouldn't let us lol. So you'll get your dosage of girl's debating fashion and games every week.

    ReplyDelete