Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Look, here's the thing with Milky Homles...

Alright, the reasons why Milky has been so delayed is because of this. Typesetting and QCing. Here's the status as in the status box.

8 at qc. I'll give the reason why it's been stuck there for so long in a bit.  
9-10 main script is at qc/ts script is at 10% ts  
11 is at edit. (This is no problem as Ekke can get it done tonight if he wants)
12 is at tlc (This can be taken care of to as SD can get to it when he can. Or when we ask him too lol}


Reason why 8 has been at qc for so long is MMC or real life suffice to say. No, it's not his fault, he's just being over worked by schooling at uni now. He even mentioned this at the beginning of the year when the series started that it would delay him on the show probably after he started uni. Basically, all the scripts have to go through him as he's one of the tler/qcer and theirs certain references he wants to check over in the show that only he knows about most of the time. Me or Ekke or any other qcer in the staff can qc easily, but it be up to him if he wants to released like that or not. Don't get it wrong, we love the show. MMC especially. He hates having it delayed so long like this. The main thing is he's been slammed to hell and back with homework, midterms, the usual drill. He should be getting a break soon if I remember correctly. Also, we need a typesetter to help finish typesetting these last few episodes. At the moment, I am typesetting ep. 10 or atleast trying to with my basic knowledge skills and I'll go from there. We won't have a problem getting all the rest of the episodes to qc, it's getting them pass that is where we have to wait. Even so, I'll do my best to atleast get an episode out for you guys so you don't go batshit insane moreso than you already have lol.  


Other projects: Most of you guys know what's up in the status box. LC is being worked on again. We also found the DVDISOs for the series again. We'll start at ep. 15 with those as 13 and 14(yes with new opening and ending karaoke) are already encoded. I doubt you find a big difference though.


My last secret project that's been a secret for like what...a year? 2 years now? I'm asking my encoder to make more timeraws for it and I also have a timer timing ep. 3 so that can get tlced. When I get enough time, I'll get it started and out finally. I know we started Eriko, but that has been in the making for a few years so that's nothing new. With Licca's, we'll be flying through episodes regularly. I'm mostly gonna focus on backlog I need to get out..*cough Blue Dragon cough* and the other likes on the side there. Oh, as for the people requesting Aikatsu! and blowing up my e-mail staff page(why didn't you just e-mail Wasurenai? lol) at Wasurenai, I gotta post for them as well so I'll give an answer there. Anyways, hope this clears things up and YES I'll be trying my best to get Milky out and YES I'm gonna go back to tsing after this.

15 comments:

  1. Will believe it when I see it. We've heard pretty much the same thing before from you lot and nothing has come of it. If something does come of it, I apologize for being a prick. You seriously can't blame us if some of us have a bit of an attitude, considering............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I'm frustrated about the delay too. But this kind of attitude towards a group providing you a free service out of the goodness of their hearts just does not fly. Whether they quit tomorrow or delay it forever without notice, you have no right to complain. If you want it that badly, do it yourself! Source the raws, go study Japanese and learn how to encode and typeset.

      Why aren't you done yet? Where's episode 8, asshole?

      Delete
    2. Bottom-line, don't say you're going to do something and repeatedly say your doing it after more than a year of NOT doing it. Wow, just like real-life. Who would have thought.

      Delete
    3. Subbing is a LOT of work for no reward. These people aren't your employees. If you want the privilege of harrassing them about slow work, then start paying them a wage. The more pissed-off you get at them about your supposed entitlement to free anime, the less motivated they feel to continue providing this thankless service. When ungrateful "fans" drive a group to shut down, no-one wins. You are hurting everyone when you abuse them.

      Delete
  2. I still believe. I was there when we were waiting for ep. 5 and 6, and we got them eventually.
    C'mon guys! You can do this! I will cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys take your time! We all know how hard you guys have been on this series and with the knowledge that you guys are only one working on it makes me appreciate what you guys are doing all the more. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forever waiting. Surely you guys will deliver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would asking if you are doing Milky Holmes Alternative be a bad question? ._.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, and yes we are. Already got the raw and getting ready to tl it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An update on Milky Holmes, guess miracles do exist...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't tell you how happy I am right now, knowing that you're not giving up on MH.
    You're doing God's work by subbing this fine piece of masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just another comment passing through...

    ReplyDelete
  10. "ETA release on ep 8: 4 months." apparently must add a %50 increase chance to ETA's.... nonetheless THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MILKY HOLMES!!! XD

    ReplyDelete