Friday, March 22, 2013

Lime-iro Ryuukitan X Cross 3 released!

I believe we just hit unsubbed territory? I think so...I gotta go back and check anidb. Anyways, here's ep. 3 of lime Iro X. Teacher's pet is trying her best in this one. 4 and 5 are at ts. Waiting on final encodes from BF3000. Langes01x rather do it on those than the timeraws XD. Still, I get those, we get more out. Hoping to get 6 and 7 from Zalis soon. Enjoy!

Lime Iro X 3 480p H264

Lime Iro X 3 480p XviD

Lime Iro X 3 480p H264 DDL

Lime Iro X 3 480p XviD DDL

9 comments:

  1. Yes it is.. Thanks for the release :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanl you for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You,I am looking forward to this being completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wondering for a long time if anyone was going to pick this back up. Thank you. I hope I can find where I burned off the first two eps now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gracias esperando mas capitulos

    ReplyDelete
  6. para cuando sacarias el capitulo 4 yo los tengo version dvd pero reduje el tamaƱo conreal anime6 y mequedaron de 57 mb cada uno de los capitulos si queres te los paso

    ReplyDelete