Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Status Report...and other stuff...



Love that pic... Anyways here's an update on stuff..

Shin Koihime Musou OVA: It's being TLed at the moment. I think he is almost done with it.

Guess I'll do this...
TL(done)
TLC(done)
EDIT(done)
TS(done)
QC(done)
ENCODE(done)


Quiz Magic Academy 2 OVA: At TL as well. Still waiting on TLer to get.


Binbou Shimai Monogatari DVDs: Still waiting on the isos to finish downloading. After I finally get them, I'll probably have them encoded and go ahead and give them to Bee to give to polished-subs. He said he'll do it if he gets the raws for it so I'll probably drop it.



Lovely Complex DVDs: romeyo007 is finally back so we can get started on these finally. We're talking now trying to get stuff ready. He's also trying to catch up on other projects as well. But we have some scripts ready I believe so we'll start releasing when everything is ready to go.


Also I'm thinking of picking up a series for the fall...I'll tell you now it will be Tantei Opera Milky Holmes if we decided to do it. Still not certain yet but we'll see...so just hold on until we give a complete answer later in the weeks.


Now for something urgent... As you know, I also work for PFSubs. There also looking for a TLer for an old ecchi series called Maicching Machiko Sensei.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4056

It is an old and long series from back in the 80s. About 95 episodes. But the concept of it is very funny and laugh out loud at times. If any TLer is interested in this show, please get in touch with Monti, DarkZhiro, or me at PFSubs. Even here is good if you like to leave a comment. This show deserves to be subbed and it fits our group perfectly. XD That's it for now..until next release.

No comments:

Post a Comment