Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mizu Iro Jidai 37 released!


Okay, usually the girls do that, but that's the first time I've seen a guy do that lol. I've been having internet problems this entire week switching over to this att u-verse crap. It sucks balls and since I can't get my dsl back cause they said it's "fazing" out, I'm considering getting cable like I use to have. That's been the hold up. Anyways, I do have stuff actually ready to go. I just gotta get this speed crap fixed. Still, here's more Jidai. enjoy as we get down to the wire folks! Also, we're recruiting for both sites and if you have any spare change, help us on our server! That is all lol.

Jidai 37 480p H264

Jidai 37 480p XviD

Jidai 37 480p H264 DDL

Jidai 37 480p XviD DDL

9 comments:

  1. I wish the AVI encoding was up first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for this Old school shoujo masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. H264 mkv torrent link is same as xvid avi torrent. Please look into it...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure? I checked it and their both the right ones. I reput them though. Hope that helps.

      Delete
    2. Im so sorry...I wanted to post for Idol Densetsu, but clicked on this post instead.

      Delete
  4. The title isn't visible at around 2:58. It's mostly chopped off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys! :D I'm loving this anime <3

    ReplyDelete