Monday, August 12, 2013

U thought it was dead?? HA! Rio Rainbow Gate 11 released!

Yes, I never dropped this if you guys thought I did XD. I just put it on the back burner. Considering from what I've seen, we're the only actual fansub group that actually subbed the series ourselves besides Dmonhiro doing ep. 14 I believe. Still, I said I finish it and that's what I'm gonna do. We are also still doing the BDs after I finish the tv series as i said before as well. Same with ep. 14. We already got it tled as shown on the status on the side. I also know about the news tickets in the episodes hence why we'll be doing BDs. Bear with it. I'll do a batch for the tv version after we're done. Also, thank Fuko_Ibuki for being my qcer for the last 3. I lost MMC, so she helped me finish it off ^_^. Anyways, let's finish this off.

Rio 11 720p H264

Rio 11 400p XviD

Rio 11 720p H264 DDL

Rio 11 400p XviD DDL

No comments:

Post a Comment